Self-Motivated, award winning Senior Level Manger, Producer, and Designer with 7 years of experience in online course media production and design.
Highly effective and innovative supervisor with consistently proven leadership and problem solving skills who thrives under tight deadlines to maximize quality and efficiency in all areas of production and design.
* Managed newly assembled production staff responsible for media design of numerous online graduate level programs. Implemented a system intended to facilitate departmental workflow, as well as enhance course content.
* Revised content delivery through redesign of the online Graduate Tax Law Program to maximize efficiency of course construction and execution with regards to adjunct faculty.
* Contributed to media design of Boston University’s online Health Communication program that was recognized by the United States Distance Learning Association with a national award.
* Project Management skills to effectively work with instructional designers and faculty to develop media elements and overall course layouts that are pedagogically sound for the online learner.
* Invited to be a guest speaker at numerous online learning and higher education conferences to discuss best practices and theory related to online course design.
* Awarded three regional Emmy awards and two local Cable Television awards as the best entertainment show in New England and the mid-Atlantic. Awarded a Telly Award for Fellowship Project that profiled the life of an currently enrolled online student at Boston University.