This award is bestowed upon a golf course which has implemented true and tested player development programs, providing effective return-on-investment and an overall welcoming atmosphere for new golfers of all ages. Applications/nominations must be submitted electronically to Jay Andersen, NGCOA’s Director of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight Monday, September 30, 2019.
Award recipients will be honored at NGCOA's annual Golf Business Conference 2020
, being held January 20-22, 2020 in Orlando, Florida. For a list of past Player Development Award winners, click here
.Who can apply/be nominated?
Any current NGCOA member in good standing.What should I include in the submission?
- Complete contact information including owner/operator name and course location
- A description of the player development program and new player retention programs
- An explanation of the target demographic for the programs (i.e. age group, gender, etc)
- Data with regard to the number of new/beginning golfers who have participated, retention figures and financial implications to your business
- Any related materials such as pictures, quotes, testimonials and statistics that will help the Board of Directors better understand the nature and impact of your programs
How do I submit this information?
- Submit the information as one file in either a .doc or .pdf format. (if you're including photos, they must be embedded in the word document or part of your .pdf file; please do not submit separate attachments)
- Applications/nominations must be submitted electronically to Jay Andersen, NGCOA’s Director of Membership, at email@example.com no later than midnight Monday, September 30, 2019.
What is the selection process?
The NGCOA Board will then select one winner from the nominees. The winner will be recognized during an Awards Ceremony at the annual Golf Business Conference.
Director of Membership