This award recognizes a golf course that epitomizes exceptional course quality and management excellence, while making important contributions to their communities and the game. Click here to apply
. Award recipients will be honored at NGCOA's annual Golf Business Conference 2019, being held February 5-7, 2019 in San Diego.
For a list of past National Course of the Year Award winners, click here
If your course is located within an NGCOA Affiliate state/region which awards a state/regional Course of the Year, the “Affiliate Course of the Year” will automatically appear on the Course of the Year ballot as the sole nominee from that market. Contact your Affiliate Executive Director for more details and deadlines.Who can apply/be nominated?
Any current NGCOA member (in a non-Affiliate state) who has been an active NGCOA member for at least one year.What should be included in the application?
How do I apply/submit an application? (Non-Affiliate markets only)
- Each application must explain how your course meets the following criteria:
- Complete contact information including owner/operator name and course location
- Exceptional Quality of the Course
- Exceptional Quality of Ownership and Management
- Outstanding Contribution to its Community
- Significant Contribution to the Game
What is the selection process?
- Click here to download the application guidelines.
- Applications must be submitted as one file in either a .doc or .pdf format. (If you’re including photos with your application, you must embedded them in the word document or part of your .pdf file; please do not submit separate attachments)
- Applications and/or nominations must be submitted electronically to Jay Andersen, NGCOA’s Director of Membership, at email@example.com no later than midnight Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
Four regional winners (one winner from the West, Midwest, Southeast and Northeast) will be selected by a Regional Awards Selections Committee as finalist for the national award. Finalists will then be voted on by the NGCOA Board of Directors and one winner will be selected as the National Course of the Year.
All four regional winners and the National Course of the Year will be recognized during an Awards Ceremony at the annual Golf Business Conference
Director of Membershipjandersen@ngcoa.org